Sunday, May 19, 2013

Sluggish sundays: Part 2

Hello everyone!! Hope you are having an awesome weekend. Welcome to my second part of sluggish sundays. These are another set of five questions I am asking myself. If you want to know anything about me that you want to feature in this edition please msg me in my page or leave a comment.

1.) If I had to choose one beauty product without which I wouldn't walk out of my home, what would it be?

It would definitely be my blush. I can carry away a goodmorning look without kohl but with blush i think it gives you a healthier look. 


2.) One product I always carry with me?

It would definetly be my lipbalm. I can dab it on my eyelids to give some shine or use it on my lips instead of gloss.

3.) One Product I am loving and hating Right now?

I am absolutely loving the rimmel stay matte powder. It is working wonders this summer preventing oil on my skin.

I am hating the hypercurl mascara from maybelline. It is just not ok.




4.) One electronic item I absolutely love?

Haha. I just came up with that question to tell you how much I am loving my new xperia Z in purple. I am instagramming and taking self potraits all day long. It is soo addictive.



5.) What do I absolutely hate in me?
My lips. I have pigmented lips and I just hate them. All beautiful girls around me have rosy pink lips and I have brown lips which is so depressing and which donot allow me to wear light shaded lipsticks comfortably. I just cant be confident enough without a lipstick or a lipbalm or some gloss :(



Love,
Mounika Roches

3 comments:

  1. So you are destined out again this weekend. You
    save this individual's design additionally style for everybody who is content with it in the future.

    Feel free to visit my weblog organizacja wczasów

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot tell you how happy i am. Thank you so much. Your encouragement means a lot :)

      Delete
  2. i tried Rimmel powder after you recommending it in one of your posts, it great better than my old ancient Lakme Powder which i got it from my mother, to add i am also liking MAC mineralized Skin Finish, its great, the powder just blends into the skin and gives a natural finish look. It's good for setting foundation and also when you don't need a natural look than a poser finish look .you should try these and lemme know if i am correct..:-)

    The other one we like in common in your post is the Nivea lip balms, they are awesome, i have dry lips and the place i live has extreme winters so i have lip balms everywhere in my world..;) and i tried many companies Nivea and Maybelline baby lips stands out my favorite, they are so moisturized and now i m kinda searching for moisturized lip sticks, i tried Mac,they are pretty but not that moisturized.

    ReplyDelete

Thanku so much for visiting my blog. I promise to keep your views in my mind and act. your comments are precious.