Monday, May 27, 2013

Elle 18 lipstick in Shade Hot Pink : Review

Hello ladies,
Today I am reviewing another lipstick from Elle 18 in the shade Hot Pink and the number 26 . I Ordered this along with Rusty shade and I love it much more than it. It is bright pink shade amazing for summers. It is a great budget friendly lipstick for beginners and works really fine. It doesn't try out on lips.

Hot pink is an amazing bright pink shade 

Brand: Elle 18
Lipstick: 26- Hot Pink  
Type: moisturizing  
Price: 100rs  
Where to buy: HERE  
Rating: 4/5 (1 for poor packaging)  
Will I buy them again: yes yes and yes!!!!












My take on the Product : I was not happy with the colour when I saw it but when I put it on OMG!!! it instantly brightened up my face and I was just blushing looking at my self. Can you imagine a lipstick worth 100rs giving you such look. I love this product as I said before. It is a very good shade for sporting out bright colours. I have a packaging issue with these lipsticks though they look very cute they are not that standard. This is that lipstick I carry in my wallet along with Pinken shade which I will review soon,


What Lipstick are you Carrying in your Hand bag???


Love,
Mounika Roches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanku so much for visiting my blog. I promise to keep your views in my mind and act. your comments are precious.