Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Elle 18 lipstick in Shade Pinken : Review

I just cant tell you how much I love this shade. I hated it the moment I saw this and was very much skeptical about even  trying this. I don't use light shades at all on my face because i already told you i have pigmented lips but this one oh my my I just love it. Its smooth its creamy in texture and the colour stays on for 3 hours or so and then as a stain stays up to 5 hrs if there is no much eating and drinking. I already told you so much about this brand in my previous posts here, here and here.

Pros:
 Moisturizing
Budget friendly  
Pigmented  
Staying power is fine  
Many shades available  
Perfect for beginners

Cons:   
Poor packaging

Pinken is more like a warm pink mixed with purple but when you apply it its just a light pink on the lips


Brand: Elle 18  

Lipstick: 31- Pinken  
Type: moisturizing      
Price: 100rs      
Where to buy: HERE    
 Rating: 4/5 (1 for poor packaging)      
Will I buy them again: yes yes and yes!!!!





 WORN IN THE PICTURE BELOW:


Love, 
Mounika Roches

4 comments:

  1. very pretty shade! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes its pretty..i have one similar to this in mac but its not that moisturized and y don't you do a post or video on all of your make up collection, storage and your favorites out of them that would be helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! I absolutely love Elle 18 products. I was skeptical at first to try out this brand, since it was not really well known, but my first purchase was the eye-liner which is absolutely amazing, better than Lakme or Maybelline or even Colorbar!
    I would appreciate it if you could do an eyeliner review!
    Check out my new post!
    www.keepingupwithkhanak.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete

Thanku so much for visiting my blog. I promise to keep your views in my mind and act. your comments are precious.