Friday, May 24, 2013

5 Cleansers to prevent Breakouts!!!!

Hello every one,
This is a highly requested post. You all have been asking me many questions regarding break outs and acne. I have gathered all the information. I used every product and then came with these results. I am more than happy to share this information with you. In this post I am giving you five best face washes/Cleansers for your skin to prevent break outs. Now you have to understand that if problem persists you MUST consult a dermatologist because there is nothing like Professional help. These face washes do not work on bacterial Acne but will definitely work on breakouts. 

5. Ponds Pure White Deep Cleansing foam:
 This is by Far the ONLY product Pond's is actually good at. I used almost every other face wash from pond's but ended up with worst break outs ever. I absolutely hated white beauty and perfect care cleansers. I swore I will never ever touch any cleanser from pond's. One day my friend asked me to try this cleanser as it was working wonders on her oily skin. Reluctantly I purchased a small tube and tried it on. Wonder! No breakouts and it actually kept my face matte for almost 4 hours, Which was absolutely amazing for me. Since then I always carry it with me in my bag for emergencies and I recommend it to every one around me. It works amazingly fine on men too. This is the best face wash for oily skin people. It reduces blemishes and removes tan. If you are new to face washes then this is a must try!
Buy here!!


4. Neutrogena Oil- Free Acne Wash:
This is one of the first cleansers I have ever tried and I tend to go back to it when my skin becomes highly impossible  to manage. This is my most trusted face wash. It clears up acne like magic. It helps to prevent acne from reoccurring as we know acne tends to attack again and again :( This face wash doesn't foam really well but it does lather fine. It is not very drying but it also doesn't leave your skin oily. If you are not comfortable using a non foaming cleanser then you might not like this. It smells amazing like a baby soap almost close to Johnson and Johnson. 
Buy Here!!!


3. Avaderm Soothing facial Cleanser:
This cleanser is from cosmedic and I heard amazing reviews from other beauty bloggers and I wanted to try it. This cleanser works wonders on Acne. It prevents them from occurring. It helps the reduce pain in the affected area and is very soothing. It smells like cardamom for me. The main problem with this cleanser is it does not foam or lather. It just dilutes on skin and feels almost like water. I often wash my face off with my regular cleanser after this. When used twice every day the appearance of breakouts was almost zero. I highly recommend it for people with sensitive skin.
 Buy Here!!!


2. Vichy Normaderm gel cleanser:
After reading almost thousand reviews I convinced myself to get this one. I got a tube pack of this cleanser which was not OK because the cleanser was a gel consistency one. I wish i had got the one with pump dispenser since it would be easy to use. Anyways, this works amazingly good on acne. I prevents break outs and shows you results in one week. It lathers up really well removing dirt and other residues giving you clearer skin every time. I love this cleanser. My skin feels fresh and neat after every use. 
Buy Here!!!

1. Olay Regenerist cream cleanser:
I cant thank enough that health and glow girl for almost forcing me to buy this product.  I mean, she literally said I will feel bad if I missed it. I just cant tell you how amazing it is. I found out a difference right from the first wash. I use it twice a day. It is a cream cleanser so i use only this is the morning but at night I follow it up with my regular cleanser which is cosmedic Alpha-Q brightening face wash. No break outs at all.  It has small granules which are not harsh on at all harsh on the skin. It suits every skin type and I swear by this product. I highly recommend this for everyone who have acne pron skin. 
 Buy Here!!!
P.S: Skin care products work differently for different skin types. This products may or may not work on you but they did a great job on me.

Which One are You Using Right Now????

Love,
Mounika Roches



2 comments:

  1. I swear by Himalaya Neem face wash
    its the best :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried himalaya neem fash and it worked amazing on my skin but after 2 months it stopped working and my skin started breaking out again :(
      after a particular period of time i think my skin became more stubborn :(

      Delete

Thanku so much for visiting my blog. I promise to keep your views in my mind and act. your comments are precious.