Thursday, May 24, 2012

Warm Chocolate This Summer!

Hello Beauties,
It's high time in Hyderabad now, Temperature and Petrol are high these days. To survive I chose this beautiful frock I got from shopper's stop few days ago. It was my favorite season, sale season then. We went to chocolate room for the shoot. 
This summer wear anything light and flowing. Let the fabric be soothing and comfortable. Don't over do the make up, stay simple and refreshing. Personal tip would be carry tissues lots and lots of them. 
Don't accessorize much because you may get irritated with them.
This summer simple is beautiful and trendy.









                                     
                                                           Frock: Shoppers stop(500/-)
                                                           Chain: Deepthi's collection
                                                           Bracelet: Deepthi's collection
                                                           Bag: Deepthi's collection
                                                           Shoes: Avantisha's 
                                                           Watch: Guess(gift)
                                                           Rings: Here and There
                                                           SunGlasses: Here and There



19 comments:

  1. monika you look just so appaling . . . really really cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you please tell me what camera are you using ?


    www.chongablock.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. more than camera...get to know about the camera man

      Delete
  3. Looking really beautiful-just as your blog :) Ur blog looks more professional and stylish that many veteran bloggers' I must say :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking great.... waiting for much more... all the very best :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love ur bracelet and shades!!! Your dress is very pretty :) n woah! what pictures as a Newbie!! Which camera?
    I'm your new follower.. Hope you follow me too :)

    Love
    Akanksha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanku so much akanksha!!
      I followed you long ago! you are so pretty and beautiful!

      Delete
  6. Hey Mounika! You have such a lovely blog! Your style is so refreshing, love how you style your outfits! We too are new at blogging and its so lovelyto meet fellow new and Indian bloggers! :)

    www.chpdzn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pictures.. Even I don't like accessorizing much in summers!!! : )
    PS- I am following you now.. Would be glad if you visit my blog sometime & follow me back if you like!!
    Love
    Nitika
    http://shopaholicutie.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  8. nitika...ur blog is wonderful :)
    thanku for the follow :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pictures! Your dress is really awesome and i fall in love with your jewellery! Everything match perfectly!! You have stunning hairs!

    Hope you visit me on my Blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanku so much for visiting my blog. I promise to keep your views in my mind and act. your comments are precious.