Saturday, May 12, 2012

A Rainy Shoot!

The main idea behind this shoot was BEACH!  Sorry i couldn't get a beach in Hyderabad (no complaints), but yes, this post is for every one who love beach parties, beach ball and cruise (memories). My main Inspiration was this Dress i bought months ago for a holiday on a cruise. 
Karteek was super pissed off when he started this shoot. He did not like the location which was the terrace of my home. He was not OK with the time of the shoot (Actually he is a busy professional, so he hardly has some time for my little blog *wipes off tears*). As a topping on his mood, the moment he started clicking it rained. On the whole a pretty painful shoot it was.

Coming back,When it is beach, do not forget to accessorize. Use beads, shells and drops to accessorize. I don't know why but i don't prefer metals when it comes to water, very repulsive. Beach is absolutely soothing in summer. Go hit the beaches, have a sun bath, get some tan because bronze is in this season and also dusky is always SEXY :)

 Wear your Smile and Flaunt your Trend.







                                       Dress: Shilparamam (brought it at 250/-)
                                       Accessories and Rings : Here and There
                                       Leg : Chain used as anklet
                                       Bag: My mom's (almost 25yrs old so donno the price)
                                       Chappals: Wear any flip flop!
                                       Glares: DaD's Rayban
                                       Make-Up: Maybelline, E.L.F and L'oreal

 (P.S: I loved the encouragement for my first post)

 Loads of Love,
Mounika Roches
   XOXO



42 comments:

  1. Super sexy! Love the styling <3

    love
    http://www.meghasarin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. mounika... you are just so pretty girl . . .!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful dress and colors!! Love ur ring - you look beautiful!! Hope you are having a wonderful day!
    -Jyoti
    Style-Delights Blog
    And don't forget to enter the Romwe.com Giveaway!
    Enter my giveaway - $40 to shop at Romwe.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the accessories for a beach theme...Great Pics.

    Prajakta
    sistertales-pnp.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank u so much prajaktha :) u have a very beautiful name :)

      Delete
  5. hi ur looking pritty gud,,,,nw im working wit hero adi movie ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanku so much :)
    congratulations for the movie :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colours of blue and brown on your dress - you look so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look beautiful!! Love your dress, accessories and smile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great shoot, and great styling. Also, a warm welcome to the blogging world, looking forward to seeing more of your work!! x

    Love, Miffalicious. [miffalicious.wordpress.com]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanku so much aarthi :) i loved your blog :)

      Delete
  10. Ohh !! Loved your outfit. :D Accessories have added so much of glamour spc your nail varnish.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice pics n wats d secret behind ur beauty :) :P anyways awesome pics

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your post!
    Soooo colorful!!

    Take care and have a nice week :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great blog and warm welcome :)

    www.pinkjasminestyling.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think my doubt s so silly . But I've to ask . Wats d camera used for takin this. I wanna buy that

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. karteek uses canon 600D camera along with various lenses!

      Delete
  15. I think my doubt s so silly . But I've to ask . Wats d camera used for takin this. I wanna buy that

    ReplyDelete
  16. you've got an amazing blog girl! and the pictures are even more amazing! :D
    welcome us as your new followers! looking forward to your posts :) Would be glad if you dropped by our blog, and follow if u like what you see?

    http://thenotsogirlyblog.blogspot.in
    love
    I and J

    ReplyDelete
  17. dress was 250?? :O now im jealous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanku so much for visiting my blog. I promise to keep your views in my mind and act. your comments are precious.