Sunday, May 20, 2012

GAS outlet launch!

Hyderabad is still a developing city when it comes to fashion. When compared to Banglore, Mumbai and Delhi, i personally feel Hyderabad has to develop a little more. There must be new brands showing up and some good fashion shows must happen in here. One such new development is a 'GAS' outlet launch which happened at Madhapur, Hi-tech city yesterday. The gorgeous Shruthi Hassan did the honors of opening the store, GAS is a brand of various western outfit collection, jeans being its main concern. Shruthi Hassan was wearing a black formal shirt teamed with nude shade pants and a black belt. she dint accessorize much apart from a cute bunny chain. Karteek got an opportunity to cover this event. lets thank Karteek's best friend for that invite and Karteek for the lovely pictures.













here is karteek!

Lots of love,
Mounika Roches
XOXO

9 comments:

  1. how would the pricing range be? like any other clothing showroom?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When we compare with normal brands it myt be a bit costlier, but compared to international brands its reasonable
      belts range starting from 1500rs
      tops around 2k
      jeans aroung 4k

      Delete
  2. Oh wow! Gas has nice casual clothing :) Congrats on the opening in Hderabad :)
    XX

    S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanku shreya! guess, i should go shopping now!

      Delete
  3. Saved as a favorite, I really like your web site!
    Feel free to visit my blog post interior designer employment guide

    ReplyDelete
  4. Valuable info. Luckу me I discovered your web sіte bу
    acciԁent, and I am surрriѕed ωhy thіs асcidеnt ԁidn't happened in advance! I bookmarked it.
    My weblog :: Beauty Advice

    ReplyDelete
  5. karthik!!mmmm! u are the man behind mounika roches beauty ah!!!! congratss..awesome work!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanku so much for visiting my blog. I promise to keep your views in my mind and act. your comments are precious.