Friday, June 1, 2012

Florals this summer!

Is it so easy to Love some one? Is it just like breathing air to accept everything from someone? If you love some one Is it necessary to keep aside your self respect and attitude? 
I dont have answers for any of these because I, myself am not very good at relationships.
May be I am the one with all the faults or may be i am perfect. I dont want to know even. 
Sigh!
Coming to this outfit, Florals are the trend this summer. You have seen floral shirts, floral skirts and even floral pants and jackets, so I thought of bringing a very much Indian touched floral outfit. I am wearing a light blue floral kudthi with a dark pink legging. I did not accessorize my neck because the kudthi has amazing floral work with shoe laces so i dint want to take the spot light from that.
 














                                                       Kudthi: Globus (1199/-)
                                               Legging: Max (299/-)
                                               Bangles: Max (dont remember)
                                               Floral Ring: Exhibition
                                               Other Rings: Dont remember
                                               Bag: Rajasthani (200/-)
                                               Makeup: Chambor, E.L.F, and Maybelline.



Have a great weekend people!


Regards,
Mounika Roches
XOXO

20 comments:

  1. your rings are adorable!! where do u get them?
    your kurthi is beautiful, but one worth 1200 isnt something that's going to be bought regularly.

    You should do a catalogue of indo-western that are in mid-range. I'm not a very kurthi person but I might try it if you show there's potential!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanku so much Bhavani!
      I will do a catalogue very soon in which i will cover kudthi's ranging from 200/-
      Thanku for the idea!
      BTW i love your blog!
      I am following you now. Please follow me back if you like :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely outifit darl, and thanks for visiting me. following u.
    http://rock4less.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahah.. I know that watch :) :) changeable straps.. right !!! :P :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog! Do you want to follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin?

    http://spicetime.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanku so much! I loved yours too! followed :*

      Delete
  6. Beautiful outfit, hence gorgeous pictures. I'm now following you :)
    http://skylineinthefrontrow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the strong colors. Very positive. Following you and hope you return the love :)

    X, Ancia
    visit OVERDIVITY &
    join my Facebook Fanpage

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous and colourful outfit..love the rings! :) Sure, i can follow you back.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. The accessories are amazing. The floral print really suits you :)
    I just did a post on electric blue eye makeup. Feel free to check it out and comment! :)

    Khanak
    www.keepingupwithkhanak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the cute bag!

    xo, Carla
    misscarlaviolet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi.Jus now found ur blog and I'm totally loving it.Looking so colourful with the photos by Karteek.I'm a new follower:) Check back mine too and follow if you like:)
    www.prettyprincesspage.blogspot.com
    www.shylusplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanku so much for visiting my blog. I promise to keep your views in my mind and act. your comments are precious.