Friday, June 29, 2012

Monsoon!


Hello Readers,
I know It has been ages since I posted a style post, I was busy with many things, I am so sorry. We started some woodwork at my place so I was not allowed to connect the computer. All my clothes were packed so could not do a post :( I stole few random things from the packed bags and made this outfit. It's monsoon now and I decided to style the monsoon with bright colour umbrellas :) Transparent rain coats are in vogue this season. Bubble gum boots, Bright colored flip flops and Water proof plastic footwear are the best this monsoon.
Enjoy Rain.
Get wet In fashion!









                                         White T-Shirt- Max( 199/-)
                                         Floral skirt- Priceless( Gift from Akhila)
                                         Chain and Bangles- Shilparamam
                                         Watch-Fastrack(2000/-)
                                         Ring- street shopping in General bazaar
                                         Boots-Priceless (599/- after 80%off in shoes)

5 comments:

  1. cute necklace n bangles!! :)
    new post up
    www.fshn4us.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. BOOTS <3
    Which part of India are you from? Monsoons haven't come in Delhi yet :( Still hot as ever.

    Khanak
    www.keepingupwithkhanak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey khanak! I am from Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh.
      Thanku so much!

      Delete
  3. LOVE the jewelry!!!

    nishalooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanku so much for visiting my blog. I promise to keep your views in my mind and act. your comments are precious.