Sunday, January 27, 2013

Miss Andhra Pradesh.

Hello every one, 
I am so happy to announce that Yantisha Singh, a dear friend of mine won the title MISS ANDHRA PRADESH last night. Her sister ( and my very own god sister i must say) Avantisha Singh was a runner up. I went there to support the sisters but unfortunately I had to leave early But I could manage some pictures for you guys because i was there with my team obviously. Event was conducted beautifully and was well organized. The judging panel comprised of many Tollywood celebrities and fashion designers. All outfits were designed by Evolve, a fashion designer boutique.


WINNER: YANTISHA SINGH







AVANTISHA SINGH



Love, 
Mounika Roches

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful :)

    My New Post: Pretty in Pink

    My new post is up. New Year Giveaway: Win $30 GC

    Love
    Akanksha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please keep voting for the beautiful Yantisha Singh. You can make her win the Miss Queen of India beauty pageant! Every vote counts. Voting lines still open--> http://www.uniquetimes.org/vote-for-your-favourite-contestnt/

    ReplyDelete

Thanku so much for visiting my blog. I promise to keep your views in my mind and act. your comments are precious.