Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Imprint-Me

Hello every one! You already know I attended Miss Andhra Pradesh contest to support two beautiful ladies Yantisha and  Avantisha, I thought I must tell you what I wore and how did I managed to look like this. I wanted to give you a detailed list of products I used for my make up too. People who like it please let me know so that I can do this more often.


                         Classic Black top : Gift from Akhila (never asked)
                         Cardigan : Papaya clothing (don't remember)
                         Bag : Baggit ( 2000/-)
                         Shoes : Bata (500/-)

I was not having enough time to get ready since we decided it very late to attend the event. The event was held at Mansarover hotel in Chiran fort. It was a Night event so the first thing I got in to my mind was the smokey eye.

 Complete Products:



1. Garnier BB cream  
2. Elf Cream eyeshadow duo in black licorica
3. Nyx Bronzer in magnetic
4. Maybelline vollume express water proof mascara
5. LAkme eyeconic kohl pencil
6. Inglot illuminator in number 83
7. Inglot eyeshadow in number 61
8. Loreal glam shine in sheer peach.

Face products:



 I never had a liking for foundation. I always wanted to escape it and this BB cream is seriously a miracle. It feels light and the coverage is fine for my skin.  Since the attraction is the smokey eye I wanted no other colour on my face. I absolutely forgot to conceal so I wanted the light to reflect from my face and give it a nice glow. I went for lots of illuminator on the highest points of my face like my cheek bone, brow bone, cupid's bow and the bridge of my nose.
I wanted to give my cheeks some dimension so i chose a very little NYX matte bronzer to give my cheeks a metallic glow.

Eye Products:

 

I had no time to dig in my make up bag for primer, so I used a black cream eyeshadow from the elf duo as a primer and a base colour for my eye shadow. I dabbed in some Inglot black eyeshadow on the cream eye shadow. I absolutely love this inglot eyeshadow, It has light shimmer in it which makes it look beautiful on almost everyone. I blended the harsh edges in the crease area after applying this eye shadow to give it a neat finish. I then tightlined and applied lakme eyeconic on the water line. I finished my eyes with lots of maybelline mascara and a hint of illuminator in the inner corners of the eye.

Lip Products:



I prefer matte lips any day wen compared with glossy lips. But wen you go out at night you would want to have a hint of gloss on your lips. My lips are pigmented so a little gloss makes them look like they have a brown lipstick on. I chose a peachy gloss to lighten my lips a little and give them a nude colour. I dint want any colour on the face since i wanted the focus to be on my eyes.

Like my face book page here

Love,
Mounika Roches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanku so much for visiting my blog. I promise to keep your views in my mind and act. your comments are precious.