Sunday, January 20, 2013

LITTLE HAUL

Hello World,
Two days ago i went out with my sister for some shopping and stuff. Basically we were extremely bored at home. Since my mom almost fractured her hand I was doing work at home. We had a chance to get out and eat something . After a wonderful pizza we both ended up in health and glow shopping. These are the products I ended up with



1. GARNIER BB CREAM :
I am not a big fan of foundation though I am a make up artist. I personally don't use foundation every day. A tinted moisturizer helps me even my skin tone. BB(blemish balm) creams are new in India. I liked the Maybelline one in 'radiance'. I wanted to try the new BB Cream from Garnier, so i bought it.

 2.SUNSCREEN:
If there is one thing I cannot survive through summer is my sunscreen. I tried N number of sunscreen's including the medicated one but I found every thing leaves my skin greasy and dirty. I tried lotus 3 in 1 matte sunscreen and it is amazing for oily skin. It definitely gives you a matte finish as promised and is also tinted. I bought the spray bottle for body and tube for face. This is my favorite sunscreen so far.

 3. LAKME EYECONIC:
Lakme launched this kohl pencil just after Maybelline colossal kajal became a star. I had colossal kajal but still people raved about eyeconic because of its pigmentation. I love kohl pencils. No kohl is almost like being naked and just kohl is make up for me. I just went ahead and purchased this because the packaging makes you want this.

4. MAYBELLINE CONCEALER:

This particular concealer promises to be a highlighter as well as concealer. Concealer is a Photoshop in real life. It almost hides everything. I don't use concealer either in my daily routine, I wanted to try this one on clients who don't require much coverage.


5. LAKME SKIN NATURAL MOUSSE:
People love this foundation. I heard many Youtubers and bloggers raving about this product. I haven't used this yet but Again I am not planning to use this on daily basis. This one matches my sisters skin tone. I bought it basically to test it and use it personally. 

This was all about my mini haul. Will see you soon in other posts. 

LOVE,
MOUNIKA ROCHES.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanku so much for visiting my blog. I promise to keep your views in my mind and act. your comments are precious.