Monday, December 30, 2013

New Years Eve Makeup Tutorial

Hello lovelies, I created this purple glittery eye look which is perfect for New Years Eve. This is more like a festive holiday look. I used several different eye shadows to achieve this look and some glitter. Lets get started.

Step 1: Prep and prime your eyelids. I used L'Oreal Studio Secrets primer for this.



Step 2:  Using a concealer cancel out the uneven tone. I used colorbar concealer in a jar in the shade creamy nude for this step


Step 3: Apply a light lilac color on the inner one third of your eye lid.

Step 4: Take a light purple colour and blend it using a blending brush into your outer one third and in to your crease

Step 5: Use a tape in your outer edges for a easy cat eye look


Step 6: Taking a navy blue color apply it to your outer v. and blend to attain a seamless transition


Step 7: Apply a matte black color in the outer corner and a rich purple color in the center of the lid. Blend for transition.

Step 7: Taking a slanted eyeliner brush follow the same color pattern in the lower lash line.

Step 8: Apply a highlighting color to your brown bone and your inner corner.
Step 9: Apply some glitter on your eyelid leaving the outer corner.

Step 10: Fill in your brows. This is the most important step in any eye makeup which we tend to ignore.


Step 11: I lined my lower lash line using a white eyeliner pencil.


Step 12: Line your upper lash line staying close to the lash line and slightly winging it at the outer edge.

Step 13: Apply false lashes and mascara.

Step 14: Since it is party look I added a star with eyeshadow and also intensified the eye shadows by touching it up once again.
 

Before and after.


Other angles and Bla Bla Bla!!!



I hope you like this.

Love,
Mounika Roches.

2 comments:

Thanku so much for visiting my blog. I promise to keep your views in my mind and act. your comments are precious.