Wednesday, December 18, 2013

My Miracle Brush

Hello lovelies, Let me review my miracle brush to you today. Every makeup artist have one miracle brush of their own choice. May be because they love working with it, may be its multifunctional, may be it is affordable or may be it has the cutest packaging (yes, we all judge the packaging too). Well, My miracle brush is MAC217


MAC 217 is a blending brush for eyeshadows. It is the best blending brush ever. It doesn't shred a strand and is very easy to blend the eyeshadow. The goat hair bristles apply powder and cream with ease and perfection. 





Let me tell you 5 ways how I use this brush:

Over all eye shadow brush:

This works amazing to pick up a color to apply all over your lid. It works amazing for this. It is very smooth and applies the color with ease.

Blending the color:

This is what it is supposed to do and trust me it is very good at this. It softens harsh lines and blends color like magic. Very very effective to apply the crease color.

Contouring the nose:

I donno what others use for contouring their nose but for me this is the only one I reach for. every time. 
This is small and precise and glides on smoothly. This is very effective and blends the contour color with ease.

Concealing the under eyes:

This works wonders for the under eye concealing. It doesn't apply pressure on the delicate area and conceals the under eye with an airbrush finish. It is not only smooth and gentle but also effective. you can apply powder for the concealer to set in place,

Highlighting:

This is precise and perfect for highlighting your cheek bone, nose, cupids bow and chin.
You can swirl the brush in highlighter and keep blending it on the desired areas.

Price: I got mine for 1650/-
I know it is very costly for a brush but trust me it is worth the price and brushes are a good investment. They work for almost 10 years with ease.

Cheaper Alternatives:
Though I recommend Mac 217 it may not be affordable for everyone to buy this for whatsoever reason it may be. i give you four affordable options which are quite similar to this brush.
1. Coastal scents in 250 - Buy Here
2. Colorbar Blending Brush - Buy Here
3. Body shop Blending Brush - Buy Here
4. ELF Blending Brush - Buy Here
Elf is lot cheaper in other countries so you can ask any friend of yours to send the brush which would be just 1$


Love,
Mounika Roches

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanku so much for visiting my blog. I promise to keep your views in my mind and act. your comments are precious.