Friday, November 15, 2013

Shopping experience with Ebay.in

Tadaan! I am back with a shopping experience. (yayyy!!) I was doing some random reading on the internet about makeup and going though several blogs when I came across these unbranded brushes from eBay. I read it in Ankita's blog called corallista, Do check her out she is amazing. I immediately got tempted to buy this one because for me brushes are the door for perfect makeup. I heard these are about 1500 which is less than one MAC 217 brush so I jumped to buy this.
You can buy them HERE
So I placed the order on Nov 6th and i received it today i e., Nov 15th
It took 9 days which is almost like 7 working days which is quite impressive for eBay standards but a little disappointing for someone like me who cannot rest until I receive the parcel.

I payed the cash through my card so there was no shipping charge or anything like that. (I am totally new to banking but still loving it so far! ) The package came in regular plastic which is similar for almost all the sites.
When I opened it I found another post which looked like it was from china (never mind)
The brushes were not bubble wrapped but just kept in plastic covers, No complaints since there was no damage. I love the brushes. If you are having trouble applying foundation with your foundation brush get these!!

Lets get to the fun part...PICTURES!!!



These are all different kabuki brushes which are really dense. I love the white ferrule some how it looks very pretty than the black ones. The bristles are really dense so I guess they will work good for blending your face makeup. I saw a little shredding as soon as I opened but I don't think it will continue after a wash.
The problem with eBay is they doesn't provide any tracking id so you are left with nothing to do but waiting for your order.

I hope you liked my experience. Keep shopping, Stay Happy!

Love you,
Mounika Roches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanku so much for visiting my blog. I promise to keep your views in my mind and act. your comments are precious.