Sunday, November 17, 2013

Shopping Ban

Yes, you heard it right! :( I imposed a ban on my shopping spree. The reason why I took this decision is I recently realized I am buying things which I don't require just because they are looking cute and I want to shop something or the other. I am a shopaholic woman and more than just loving to shop I am connected to shopping emotionally. Like most women I feel happy when I shop and shopping is the best medicine to come out of depression fro me. I tend to shop when my mood is off and anything new cheers me up. I know I have this urge but never took it seriously until I ran out of place at home to keep things. 


My friends love me so much that they never stop me from shopping stuff, If I am running out of money they just gift me things to keep me happy. They play a major role in feeding that monster in me. I decided to control my urge and and see what happens. Definitely these months are going to be a trauma session for me but I am determined to survive them.

Basically what is the ban
I am not going to shop anything until my birthday which is on April 14th.
No clothes
No makeup
No accessories
No shoes
No bags
No nail art
No nail polishes

I will buy basic skin care like face wash, toner, moisturizer shampoo and conditioner because we don't stock them up and we use them every day so they are an exception.

How many days : 150 Days


What is the Strategy


Tadaan! Here comes the fun part there is no plan. I am just going to say no every time I feel like buying something. I will keep myself away from online shopping sites and malls as much as I can. How ever I am subscribed to velvette box so I will get some little goodies every month which will be a relief. I already shopped from international sites which are yet to come so they will also be a relief. I will still keep you updated regarding the trauma I am going through :(

I am not going to take any gifts from friends though they are determined to pamper me a little extra these days, but I am going to stick to my rules.



I hope I will complete the challenge. Wish Me Luck!!!!

Love,
Mounika Roches



1 comment:

Thanku so much for visiting my blog. I promise to keep your views in my mind and act. your comments are precious.