Friday, October 25, 2013

Extra add On's: Part 1

People who know me also know the fact that I just cant stay one amongst the crowd and do my best to stand out. I love to accessorize and statement rings are my favorites. I don't want to brag about my collection here (I want you to be jealous) but I just want you to show you all the statement rings I have in order to help you choose when you shop next time. I have various types of rings but owl's, elephant and peacocks are my favorite one's. Rings add that extra Bling to your look giving you a completed look to any outfit you choose. Lets get to my collection. 


























This is pretty much my entire collection leaving one or two. 
I hope you like them all but do let me know your favorite.

Love,
Mounika Roches

1 comment:

Thanku so much for visiting my blog. I promise to keep your views in my mind and act. your comments are precious.