Thursday, December 6, 2012

Is Make-Up Important???

Hello people :)
I know there is no point apologizing for my long absence from this blog. I don't want to give in all the details that kept me busy all these weeks (probably months). I successfully finished my make up artist course and started working. Before moving any further i wanted you all to know that my best friend Karteek sivagouni became my boss now, Yes, i actually work in his team. You might have guessed already how it works, he captures the people i project beautifully :)

After doing a lot of study on skin, bone structure of different shaped faces, properties of light reflection and camera I conclude that make up is definitely important to give a new dimension to the photograph. I only deal with brides and a Camera effective make up.

Is make up that important???
My answer is YESS. Make up is a Photoshop in real life. People who don't use Photoshop or Picasa on their photographs may not understand what is make up but people who brighten the photographs and blow some glow in definitely understand what it means.

 let us see some celebs with and without makeup












Did you spot the difference?? Now you might have understood why do celebrities fight for a perfect make up artist. May be we don't want to look this perfect every day but on our wedding day?? I would prefer a Flawless face much more than Flawless photographs. What do u think????
Want to know more about makeup?? Want to transform youself??? 
Watch this space for more :)

Like my facebook page here

love,
Mounika Roches.

2 comments:

  1. Nyce!!

    A little more info would have be better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice.. Can refer you for our wedding clients n friends :) Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanku so much for visiting my blog. I promise to keep your views in my mind and act. your comments are precious.