Monday, December 10, 2012

A Never Ending List

Hello ladies,
Today I want to talk about professional make up artists and products they use. How many of you tried to get your make up done by a professional?? 
How do u differentiate a professional make up artist and a normal one?
I want to share my own experience on this instance. I tried several beauty salons in hyderabad in search of a professional make up artist but sadly people charged me around 7000 to 10000 rs and did the same thing. The list of products used by them :
A very light tone foundation
A pancake
Blush
Two eyeshadow
Kajal
Eyeliner 
Mascara
Lip liner
Lipstick
Lip gloss.

To my utter dismay, some of there high priced beauty salons dont even know what is contouring. Is it really worth to spend around 10,000/- in an expensive parlour for such an inexpensive make up? I say No.

A professional make up artist use many products to get into every detail of face structure.
Products used by a professional make up artist:
A Moisturizer
Face Primer
Concealer- tone correcting and single tone.
Foundation- Airbrush, Liquid and Mousse
Compact powder- clear, toned and Tone correcting
Blush- cream, powder, liquid
Bronzer
Highlighter
Eye primer
Eyeshadow
Brow pencil
Clear brow gel
Kohl pencil
Eye liner-liquid, pencil and cream
Mascara
Fake lashes
Lip liner
Lipstick
Lip gloss
Make up Mist
Make up Brushes
Sponges
Q-Tips
Make up remover

Every make up artist should know how to make your eyes look bigger and your face slimmer when needed. The above list is used by every make up artist on every client based on their skin texture and skin tone. 
Wedding is an important occasion of anybody's life. It is worth investing money but for a good service you desire.
I hope this post was helpful.

Like my facebook page here.
Love,
Mounika Roches.




1 comment:

  1. Wow, thats like a whole bunch of products!! Informative post!

    http://stylechiquita.blogspot.in/2012/12/waiting-to-lose-weight.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanku so much for visiting my blog. I promise to keep your views in my mind and act. your comments are precious.