Saturday, October 31, 2015

Wedding update : Accessories to consider

Hello Ladies ! I already did a post on how to dress up this wedding season and now lets get to accessories. Outfit, hair and makeup will not complete a look unless you put on some accessories so let's check these options

Jhoomars: I think these are ruling the wedding season since the song " Jhoomar bhi mein bhul gayi " hit the dance floors. These are so perfect for Mehendi functions specially if you are the bride. It teams up so well with Anarkalis and Jacket Sarees and they look so pretty. They are available in various sizes with pearls , rubies and what not! Many of us think these look good only on Muslims but in reality we have crossed the barriers of religion with this one.
P.S We had a small Mehendi function at home for my wedding and I wore just a Jhoomar with my simple Anarkali.









Nath: I love the traditional Nath with the chain. My mum wore this on her wedding and I always wanted to wear one on my wedding. Well that did not happen though! I had to wear a nose ring which was gifted by a dearest family friend but Nath's are so cool this season. They look amazing on brides but that doesn't mean you have to be a bride to rock this look, team this up with a Dhoti Saree and tie your hair in a up-do.




Ring-Bracelet: I dunno what do you call these but they are actually a ring which is attached to your bracelet with a chain or something. You can find so many designs in these and they look amazing on their own or with a bunch of bangles. I wore this at my wedding, If you are not the bride you can still wear them and carry perfectly.





Flower jewelry : We all know how popular they are becoming each day. People wear it on Mehendi or Haldi depending on their comfort. I wore it on my Haldi. They are just not something to miss if its your wedding.



Ear cuff : These are so in vogue these days, you can wear them on western wear and on your ethnic wear too. I personally think these look amazing with chiffon Sarees at reception with hair tied up in elegant up-do. Love. Love. Love!




Head bands: These look amazing with gowns. Wear a head band to a cocktail party or youngsters for that boho look. You can also wear a heavy chain as a head band for Haldi or Sangeeth.




Clutches : There are so many of them which look amazing with ethnic wear specially the floral potlis from Anushree Reddy. They are available in different price ranges, A simple gold or silver clutch to rubies clutch and many more. Choose the one which compliments your outfit perfectly.




Play along with accessories because they can take your look to next level. Let me know if you know any other kinds of accessories or jewelry which is popular now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanku so much for visiting my blog. I promise to keep your views in my mind and act. your comments are precious.