Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Wedding update : Make up Breakdown

Hello Everyone! I was supposed to give you my wedding updates but then I got so busy and As you all know weddings are too stressful so I couldn't find anytime to blog then. But now everything is kind off settling down and I am slowly trying to accept that I got married and trying to live with the new guy.Anyways this is one of the thing I promised you guys I will write about, And its my makeup. I did my makeup for  Mehendi, Haldi, Sangeeth, Pelli kuthuru and Wedding. The Engagement and reception were however a huge mistakes. I hired a makeup artist because I couldn't find a hair stylist on his own, they only offered combo services so I had no choice.

Engagement:





Base : He used Kryolan products for face including powder and concealer.
Eyeshadows : Maybelline quads, gold from copper brown and pink from lilac mauve.
Lips : I used my Maybelline MAT2 lipstick .
Blush : He used a coral blush from colorbar and i have no idea about the shade.
Eyeliner and Eyelashes: Maybelline gel eyeliner and some random fake lashes.
Eyebrows: A dark brown matte eyeshadow.
Outfits: Half saree from mungalal, saree from chennai shopping mall and Blouse designed by spandana reddy.

My opinion: Well I hated it. I look okay in the pictures but the base definitely was few tones darker than me making me look dull and there was no glow. I wish he took me seriously when I said I want chiseled cheek bones.

Sangeeth :






Base: Benefit porefessional primer, MAC NC42 foundation,  MAC concealer in NC40 , Shishedo translucent powder
Highlighter: Stila all over shimmer liquid luminizer in the shade kitten shimmer
lipstick: Mac Ruby woo.
Eyeliner : Gel eyeliner by bobbi brown in the shade Black Ink
Blush : Melba my MAC
Mascara: Too faced better than sex mascara
Contouring: Too faced chocolate soleil in medium deep matte bronzer.
Eyebrows: Urban decay The Brow box in Brown sugar. 
Eye shadows: MAC Eye shadows from my customized Mac palette.
Gown : Taruni.

Mehandi :








Base: Clarin's beauty flash balm, MAC NC42 foundation,  MAC concealer in NC40 , Derma color fixing powder in D4
Highlighter: Mac strobe cream and Inglot highlighter in AMC 83
lipstick: Inglot 103.
Eyeliner : Gel eyeliner by L'Oreal 
Blush : Fleur power my MAC
Mascara: Loreal voluminous million lashes mascara
Contouring: Too faced chocolate soleil in medium deep matte bronzer.
Eyebrows: Urban decay The Brow box in Brown sugar. 
Eye shadows: MAC Eye shadows from my customized Mac palette.
Dress : Designed by Spandana reddy.

Haldi & Pelli kuthuru:








Base: Moisturizer and kryolan fixing powder in D4 for haldi and Mac NC42 and Nyx photo loving primer for pellikuthuru.
Lipstick : Mac Ruby woo for haldi. Colorbar thrilling pink for pelli kuthuru.
Eyes: No eyeshadow, lakme eyeconic in black and no mascara.
Outfits : plain cotton sarees from general bazaar. pellikuthuru saree by south india shopping mall and blouse by spandana reddy.

Wedding:




Base: Benefit porefessional primer, MAC NC42 foundation,  MAC concealer in NC40 , Kryolan fixing powder in D4
Highlighter: MAC mineralize skin finish in soft and gentle.
lipstick: Mac Ruby woo.
Eyeliner : Gel eyeliner by bobbi brown in the shade Black Ink
Blush : Fleur power my MAC
Mascara: I forgot to put on my mascara and fake lashes. 
Contouring: Too faced chocolate soleil in medium deep matte bronzer.
Eyebrows: Urban decay The Brow box in Brown sugar. 
Eye shadows: MAC Eye shadows from my customized Mac palette.
Saree : Sai kanchi , Blouse by Spandana reddy.

Reception:




Base: No idea but it looked very cakey and started melting due to heavy lighting on the stage.
Lipstick : I used my Loreal pure Amaranthe and topped it with Loreal shine caresse in Eve.
Blush: Mac Pinch me. 

My opinion : I looked worst on this day. My skin was loaded with layers of base products and I have no idea about the eyeshadows he used. 

*My MAC customized Eyeshadow palette has: Amber lights, Bronze, All that Glitters, Antiqued, Wood winked and Rice paper.

2 comments:

  1. It is really very useful content for online shopping lovers. Here anyone can get best deals and offer like we found on Amazon Coupon

    ReplyDelete


  2. Hi, thank you very much for help. I am going to test that in the near future. Cheers

    Best Bridal Makeup Artist in Madurai

    ReplyDelete

Thanku so much for visiting my blog. I promise to keep your views in my mind and act. your comments are precious.