Wednesday, October 8, 2014

My Fall picks : Lipsticks.

Hello Girlies,

Fall is here and fall is all about vampy purple shades and nudes. I picked up my fall favorite lipsticks. I hope you like them. 
1. Rimmel apocalips in the shade stellar. 
I love the finish of this liquid lipstick. It is very glossy and long lasting. 





2. Rimmel Kate moss in the shade 20. 
It is a pink shade with purple undertones. Love it. 




3. Chambor lipstick in the shade Rouge Plump (747). 
It is a gorgeous purple shade with blue undertones. My favourite lipstick after ruby woo. The texture is very moisturizing and smooth in application. The only problem with this is staying power. 






4:  Loreal color riche lipstick in Cassis passion
I like this one amongst the rest mentioned here. |It is a berry shade and I applied it here very lightly. 







 5. Loreal Lip carasse in the shade eve
|I love this as a lip gloss over all my dark lipsticks through out the fall. It is plum burgundy shade and is very light.







These are my go to lip shades this season. I hope you like them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanku so much for visiting my blog. I promise to keep your views in my mind and act. your comments are precious.