Friday, July 12, 2013

lotus herbals lipsticks reviewed: Carnation and Almond Rust

About Lotus herbals:
Lotus Herbals is India’s leading natural cosmetics company. Combining ancient wisdom from the Vedas with 21st century technology, we offer a range of over 250 skin care, hair care, sun care and make-up products for the retail and professional market
 
About Pure color lipstick:
PURE COLOR™ is a 100% vegetarian range of moisturizing lip colours available in 22 rich, sophisticated shades including peaches, pinks and nutty browns.

Ingredients:
Enriched with the botanical extracts of Aloe Vera and Jojoba.

Price: 245rs

Can buy: here

LOTUS HERBALS LIPSTICKS IN CARNATION AND ALMOND RUST:










Packaging:
I love the packaging. It is wheatish in colour with gold lotus printed on it. It opens up to get a metallic gold inner rim. The classy packaging looks a little too much for the price so it is a win-win when it comes to packaging

Formula:
The formula is very creamy. It is neither very moisturizing and not very dry. It is higly pigmented and stays up to 4 hours.

Colours: 
Almond rust is a nutty brown amazing to sport brown lips. It looks almost like cadbury chocolate brown. it brightens up your complexion.
Carnation is more like fuchsia pink in a more creamy way. I love this colour and also hate it sometimes. It reduces my complexion and looks weird on me. 

Will I buy this again:
I will try other colours but at the store will not risk buying it online. 

Love,
Mounika Roches


2 comments:

  1. I'm more of a pink girl, so love the Carnation shade <3
    Check out my new post!
    Khanak
    www.keepingupwithkhanak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanku so much for visiting my blog. I promise to keep your views in my mind and act. your comments are precious.