Saturday, April 6, 2013

Sluggish sundays: Part 1

Hello Every one,
I am starting a new series where I will tell you about some random things about myself apart from clothes cosmetics and fashion. I hope you will like this session. 

1. What was my first goal?
Okay, Since childhood i was very much interested in modelling but I could never become A professional one because of my parents. My mom and dad are little orthodox so I was always told to stay away from lime light 

2. Who were my first best friends?
I did my schooling in a girl's school. Though I seem friendly, I am very choosy about people who I am emotionally attached to. All my school days I had only two best friends Spandana and mujeeb. 

3. Favorite person from the family?
I love my cousins. My sister vinky along with my cousins are the favorite Trio from my family. 

4. First mobile phone I ever used?
I wanted a 6600 mobile but I ended up with 6610i, Nokia of course!!!


5. Song that is running in my mind these days
Badtameez dil... Badtameez dil (jawani deewani). Any one who followed my twitter account would know this ;)

Love,
Mounika Roches.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanku so much for visiting my blog. I promise to keep your views in my mind and act. your comments are precious.