Saturday, July 14, 2012

He is ALSO mine!!

Hello beautiful people,
Isn't life beautiful when you take everything that comes in your way positively???  why should you actually think about everything so seriously?? why dont we just let ourselves go?? Even i cant answer all this. I found a men's checks shirt at my place unused, and this idea spranged out. I styled mens checker's as a jacket and karteek did the rest.
Hope you like the idea
Like my facebook page for more!!










                                                 Mens checker: John players
                                       White tee: Max (as seen here)
                                       Belt: From another top
                                       Bag: Fastrack (1025/-)
                                       Sunglasses: Fastrack (1599/-)
                                       Watch: Guess(gift)
                                       Footwear: Invouge(499/-)
                                       Bracelets,chain and Earings: Here and there.

LIKE MY FACEBOOK HERE!

Regards,
Mounika Roches

2 comments:

  1. oh Nice look! Lovely ring! :)

    Thank you so much for your wonderful comment on my blog! :)

    Maybe you have time see my New post- Florals & Orange

    An exciting International Giveaway on my blog- Win a Pair of 3D Glasses :)

    Love
    Akanksha

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a good mentality for life. Even I find myself taking things too seriously sometimes; we need to pause and realize that life should be more fun!

    SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanku so much for visiting my blog. I promise to keep your views in my mind and act. your comments are precious.