Friday, November 1, 2013

Simple easy eye makeup this DIWALI :)

The blogger in me is really happy after receiving the products from Elle 18 to review. You can expect the post by tomorrow though I have many posts lined up. I am quite busy, I want to be regular in this page. Lets get straight to the post. This is a simple Gold and bronzy eye make up with a hint of color in it. It is my favorite look for almost all desi outfits. Generally I use different shades of eye shadows but to make it easy and affordable I chose to use only one pallete and it is from maybelline.

This is the before and after of the eye make up.


Lets start with the step by step tutorial.

Step 1: Apply any eye gel or a primer to prep the eyes for the make up. A primer also helps to last the eyeshadow longer.


Step 2:  Apply concealer to cover the dark circles. I use a corrector followed by concealer for the perfect coverage but here I just used a peach tinted concealer from L'Oreal true match. 


Step 3: Apply the light golden shade from the pallete all over the lid to neutralize the eyelid.


Step 4:  Apply the dark bronzy gold color to the eye leaving the inner corners



Step 5 : Apply the dark brown shimmery color at the outer corners as well as the crease area.




Step 6: Apply the highlight color and kajal to your upper lash line



Step 7: Apply a green color to the lower lash line. I used Elle 18 Eye sparkles in green grenade.




Step 8 : Tight-line your eyes using your favorite kohl pencil 




Step 9: Curl your eye lashes and apply loads of mascara




You are done. Here goes the final eye makeup







I hope you like it. 
Happy Diwali beauties :)

Love,
Mounika Roches.



1 comment:

Thanku so much for visiting my blog. I promise to keep your views in my mind and act. your comments are precious.