Monday, November 4, 2013

Elle 18 new collection first look and swatches.

As you all know Elle 18 has launched its new collection and I was sent some products for review. I am not doing a detail review but I will share my first impressions. The packaging was so cute in a hot pink bag that I almost jumped with joy. They had 4 products in there which are foundation, compact, juicy lips lip balm and A green eyeliner.











Foundation : The foundation is absolutely weight less, I would say the ponds BB cream is a little heavier than this. It does not cover much because of this. It is very sheer and a concealer is must for blemishes. It acts really good for a day cream. The shade I received is shell. It has yellow tint to it so it looks gorgeous on many skin tones.






Compact: 
The compact is in four shades and the shade I received is marble. I loved the compact. It sucks all the oil I have on my face and also prevents extra oil formation. It does not give any coverage but you can use it almost every day. It is easy to use because of the sponge provided. It is a little chalky but apart from that it is a good powder.




Juicy lip balm: Ok the juicy lip balm is supposed to be a lipbalm as well as a lipstick so simply a tinted lip balm you can say. I love the color but I hate the texture. It is very running on me, a little oily and very liquidy.


Eyeliner:
I love the eyeliner. I love love love it. Its metallic green and it adds a oomph to the eyes. i love the texture, brush and color. This is my most favorite out of all the items




My rating : Elle 18 is great for beginner's but is not ok for professionals. Being a makeup artist I Love their Eye sparkles and eye liner's but foundation and compact are not enough good to try on special occasions. 

Would I recommend them : Hell yes!! For the price the quality is really nice and I would want you to try it for daily use. 

Love,
Mounika Roches.

P.S: Products sent by brands for promotion but the views expressed are completely mine.

1 comment:

  1. Hey!
    Great review! Love the eyeliner. Hope you had an amazing Diwali.
    Check out my new post!
    Love,
    Khanak
    www.keepingupwithkhanak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanku so much for visiting my blog. I promise to keep your views in my mind and act. your comments are precious.